01582 310 656

Call Now for A Free Quote

Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm

Fast and Clean Service

Barnfield

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnfield,_Luton

Barnfield is a small hamlet found in the suburb district of Luton, Bedfordshire, England. Barnfield with an OS grid reference of TL 088240 has on its northern boundary, the old Bedford Road /roundabout of Comer way. On its southern boundary, it has the Wardon Park and Wardon Crescent. However, on its Western and Eastern boundaries, it is bounded by the A6 and Elmwood Crescent respectively.

According to census figures of 2011, Barnfield has a total population of 7,032 people. While residents of Asian racial origin make up 65% of the population, residents of White and Black racial origin jostle for the remaining 35%.

Barnfield is made up of low income residential houses and most of them have a touch of the Victorian art-deco style. The structures usually consist of semi detached and interwar houses, which are a common sight around the road that leads to Old Bedford.

Barnfield which is roughly 7km from Luton’s Town center has its own center, made up of mini supermarkets and convenience stores. Barnfield also serves as a spot for tourists. This is as a result of the famous River Lea that passes through the district. Thus, people interested in boat riding or other sporting activities on water can always come around. It also has access to Wardon Park which is roughly 10 minutes away, thus, residents and foreigners alike can have access to nature’s beauty.

As regards Education, Barnfield has a plethora of primary schools and also houses the famous Barnfield College. The College which is Luton’s sixth form college offers vocational studies and is the largest advanced education college throughout Bedfordshire. Thus, people from diverse walks of lives troop to Barnfield every fall to be tutored.

The major means of transportation in Barnfield is through the road. Thus, through its efficient bus service, residents can visit neighbouring villages and Luton’s Town centre.

Barnfield alongside Bushmead forms a part of the bigger Barnfield ward. The ward has two representatives: Clir David Franks(Liberal Democrat), Clir Amjid Ali (Liberal Democrat). The ward as part of Luton North Parliamentary Constituency, has Sarah Owen (Labour Party) as its MP.

Starting from Barnfield College located at New Bedford Rd., Luton LU2 7BF, United Kingdom head due north via New Bedford Rd./A6 to Bide a While located at New Bedford Rd., Luton LU2 7DJ, United Kingdom

From Bide a While southeast via New Bedford Rd./A6 and Stockingstone Rd/A5228 to Ghulam Shahbaz Chocolate Shop located at Old Bedford Rd, Luton LU2 7FR, United Kingdom

From Ghulam Shahbaz Chocolate Shop head due north via Old Bedford Rd Luton Sixth Form College located at Bradgers Hill Rd, Luton LU2 7EW, United Kingdom

From Luton Sixth Form College head northwest via Old Bedford Rd to I C Windows located at 47 Barnfield Ave, Luton LU2 7AS, United Kingdom

From I C Windows head via Barnfield Ave to Barnfield College located at New Bedford Rd., Luton LU2 7BF, United Kingdom

Call Now ButtonCall For Free Quote